Did you know …
- Monty Tech accepts Pell Grants, Mass Grants, Subsidized and Unsubsidized Stafford Loans.
- In order to qualify for a Mass Grant you MUST file your FAFSA no later than MAY 1st annually.
- You are not required to pay back Pell Grants and Mass Grants.
- If you are a veteran, you may be eligible to use your GI Bill® for some or all of your tuition.
- If you qualify for a Pell Grant, you can use some of those funds to pay for your books.
- Your tuition may be reduced if you qualify for a course(s) exemption(s).
- We offer payment plans for any tuition not covered by financial aid.
- If you live within the Monty Tech School District you pay a lower tuition than out of district students. In district cities and towns are: Ashburnham, Ashby, Athol, Barre, Fitchburg, Gardner, Harvard, Holden, Hubbardston, Lunenburg, Petersham, Phillipston, Princeton, Royalston, Sterling, Templeton, Westminster, and Winchendon.
COMPLETING THE FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL STUDENT FINANCIAL AID (FAFSA)
The Federal Government’s preferred method of filing financial aid information is through the Internet. Complete your application for financial aid today by visiting: www.fafsa.ed.gov
Follow the instructions on the FAFSA on the Web Worksheet to assist in completing the form and submit electronically. You will be asked to list schools you would like your financial information sent to. The School Code for Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical School is 012881
You will receive an email response from the government regarding your financial aid status usually within one to two weeks. Once you have had an interview with the Director of the Nursing Program, contact the Financial Aid Office, at (978) 345-9200 X 5108 with any questions you may have.
When completing the online worksheet, do not leave any questions blank. Please use your 2018 Tax Return information. When completing your FAFSA, it is extremely beneficial to have your tax returns in front of you for easy access to required information.
The forms for the FAFSA 2020-2021 school year will be available on the website after October 1, 2019.
Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the Federal Central Processor by May 1st 2020 to apply for a MASS Grant.